How to Apply
Our setting aims to make welcome all children and their families. We strive to accommodate as many families as we can. We will work in partnership with each family to agree the sessions the child will attend.
Admission to Pre-School will be at the beginning of each half-term. Children will be eligible the half-term after they become 2.
When an application form is received, the child’s name will be entered on the waiting list for the appropriate half-term. If there are insufficient places, any residual names will be placed at the top of a waiting list for the next admission date.
Our admissions system operates as follows. Priority will be given to:
- Application form date
- Children from the local community
- Children attending Pre-School until school age
- Children from the wider community
- Should a child who is approaching school age require a place, all efforts will be made to accommodate him/her.
- We will ensure that our Pre-School is widely known in the local communities.
You can download our application form, fee payment agreement form, admissions letter and our admissions policy in the Admissions Pack below. Please complete the forms in conjunction with our admissions letter.
When you have completed the forms (Application Form and Fee Payment Agreement (for year 1 pupils) please contact us to arrange a time for a visit and to return the forms to us.